Small Group InterestOur 2012-2013 Small Groups are winding down and the 2013-2014 Small Groups will start in September. Please check back for more info in late August.
Click here for the 2013-2013 Small Group Evaluation
Small Groups are smaller communities of people who meet on a regular basis to study, pray, and to experience care and fellowship together. We have over 80 small groups that meet throughout the week during the daytime and evening hours. Some groups are gender specific for men or women, others meet the needs of married couples or singles. Several groups offer a health and wellness focus.
Small Groups based on gender or marital status.
- Women's group
- Men's group
- Singles 18-24
- Singles 24-39
- Mixed group- couples & singles
- First Place—A health & wellness ministry for men and women that incorporates a 10 week Bible Study course and informative sessions by professionals from various health fields.
- Recovery for Women/Men—A Christ-centered, Bible-based ministry geared towards those who hope to find deliverance from their hurts, hang-ups and habits. We offer seperate groups for Men and Women.
- GriefShare—If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member or friend it can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before. GriefShare meets weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life.
- Foundations 1-An eight week study that covers the basics of the Christian faith. Learn how to connect with God's Word, grow in faith and get a handle on the basics.
- Foundations 2- This course is for those who have completed the Foundations 1 and would like to move deeper into the Christian faith.