Small Group Interest
Small Groups are smaller communities of people who meet on a regular basis to study, pray, and to experience care and fellowship together. We have over 100 small groups that meet throughout the week during the daytime and evening hours. Some groups are gender specific for men or women, others meet the needs of married couples or singles. Several groups offer a health and wellness focus.
Small Groups based on gender or marital status.
- Women's group
- Men's group
- Singles 18-24
- Singles 24-39
- Singles 40+
- Mixed group- couples & singles
- Recovery for Women/Men—A Christ-centered, Bible-based ministry geared towards those who hope to find deliverance from their hurts, hang-ups and habits. We offer seperate groups for Men and Women.
- GriefShare—If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member or friend it can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before. GriefShare meets weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life.
- Foundations 1-An eight week study that covers the basics of the Christian faith. Learn how to connect with God's Word, grow in faith and get a handle on the basics.
- Foundations 2- This course is for those who have completed the Foundations 1 and would like to move deeper into the Christian faith.